577 Investment Corporation, formerly known as NBB Investment Corporation, is a Vietnam-based company engaged in the real estate industry. The Company develops residential and nonresidential buildings, as well as invests in the development of infrastructures and mining structures. It is also involved in automobile part manufacturing, hydroelectricity generation and construction…
Establishment and Development History
NBB was formerly a branch of Cienco 5 in Binh Thuan province, established under Decision No. 4750/QD-TCCB at the dated 1stNovember 2004 of the Board of Directors. So far, NBB has expanded its scope, including the Head Office, Western South Branch, Binh Thuan Branch, Central Region Branch, Northern Branch, Hung Thanh Co. Ltd, NBB Industrial Joint Stock Company and Quang Ngai Mineral Investment Joint Stock Company.
NBB has set up a joint venture with other enterprises such as Transport Engineering Consulting Joint Stock Company No.533, Viet Thanh Joint Stock Company, Nhip Cau Dia Oc Service Joint Stock Company, Tam Phu Investment and Contruction Co., Ltd., BOT Rach Mieu Bridge Co. Ltd and Ninh Thuan Investment and Contruction Development Joint Stock Company.
NBB’s main operations: Real Estate Development and Trade (the core operation); Transport infrastructure Contruction; Hydroelectricity and Thermo-Electricity Construction; Electricity Production, Transmission, Distribution and Trade; Mining; Ecotourism Business…
Milestones of NBB:
- On 4th July 2005, Nam Bay Bay Investment Corporation was established in accordance with the Business Registration Certificate No.4103003556 issued by Department of Planning and Investment of HCM City.
- On 17th September 2007, The State Securities Commission granted the Certificate No. of 173/UBCK-GCN allowing NBB to issue 11.9 million public shares to increase charter capital from 35bn VND to 154bn VND.
- On 18th February 2009, NBB shares were officially listed on HCMC Stock Exchange, which marked a turning point in NBB development, becoming a typical public company.
- On 19th July 2010, NBB was awarded the Third Class Labour Medal by the President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam according to the Decision No. 1033 QD/CTN.
- On 26th January 2011, NBB increased charter capital from 154bn VND to 180bn VND, through private share issuance to Beira Ltd. – DWS Fund Vietnam.
- On 3rd September 2013, NBB increased charter capital from 180bn VND to 358.6bn VND, through private share issuance for existing shareholders.
- On 25th August 2014, NBB increased charter capital from 358.6bn VND to 537.2bn VND, through public shares offering for existing shareholders.
- On 4th December 2014, NBB increased charter capital from 537.2bn VND to 583.2bn VND, through private share issuance for strategic investor (Creed Investments VN-1 LTD).
Aiming at contributing to the country’s development, NBB has always strived to build high-quality works for the society own good since its inception. NBB has determined the quality of work and the benefits of customers, shareholders and employees are the preconditions for sustainable development in the future.